Self Care Made Simple
Portable and easy to travel with, T Spheres are innovative self-massage tools born from over 17 years of research and development that combine the infusion of aromatherapy essential oil into a perfectly weighted patented rubber compound. Our yoga-sport T Spheres line is larger in size, with a firmer form and has been chosen by massage therapists, physical therapists, professional dancers/performers & athletes as their go-to product for treating trigger points, chronic pain and injury prevention.
Using your T Spheres
Stressors and daily sources of anxiety can build up and be stored as muscle tension in the body causing aches and pains. T Spheres aromatherapy massage balls are molded specifically for massage to help alleviate these pains using our easy and effective T Spheres Techniques.
Apply Palm Pressure on chronic tension points, move into Palm Rolling across the tense or sore area. Add our Myofascial Twist Technique by holding the T Sphere with your fingertips and apply gentle pressure, adding a twist to release superficial connective tissue. Use as an Acupressure tool, place underneath your body along the back muscles that support the spine to release trigger points and open neurological channels or underneath your feet for reflexology and foot massage.
Heat and Ice Therapy
- Option 1: Bring water to a boil, add T Spheres for 2-3 minutes, remove and pat dry. Use caution with boiling water.
- Option 2: Microwave, place your T Spheres in water in a microwave-safe bowl, heat for 1-2 minutes, remove and pat dry. Use caution with boiling water.
Test heat before application.
- Option 1: Freeze for 30 minutes or more. Can be stored in the freezer in a resealable bag to retain freshness.
- Option 2: Place in a bowl of ice, in cooler or on an ice pack for 15 minutes or more.
Test cold before application.
Cleaning and Refreshing
Rinse with cool or warm water, air or pat dry then refresh with matching aroma refresher spray as needed.
Additionally for deep cleanse, blend 25% hydrogen peroxide / 75% water for 5-10 minute soak then refresh with matching aroma refresher spray as needed.
Do not use soap, rubbing alcohol, or antibacterial gels as this will damage the proprietary, textured rubber compound.
Wellness starts here. Our simple and effective techniques were made to fit into active lifestyles, but the key to wellness is a balanced life. Take time to self-massage on those days or nights when you decide to stay at home with a good book or movie.
T Spheres Massage : Self Care and Relaxation at HomeWellness starts here. Our simple and effective techniques were...
Eucalyptus and Lemongrass
- Eucalyptus Beneficial Qualities: Helps with exhaustion and mental sluggishness, analgesic and anti-inflammatory, aids the respiratory system
- Lemongrass Beneficial Qualities: Lemongrass contains antioxidants, flavonoids and phenolic compounds, valuable for sports wounds & alleviating the symptoms of anxiety and fatigue
The aromatherapy infusion in the T Sphere massage ball is a patented process with each set infused perfectly and the color specifically in line with the essence of the essential oil infusion in the set. The infusion in manufacturing leaves no oily residue – one of the secrets of how we create them!
Can I use other essential oils with T Spheres?
We do not recommend using other oils with our products. The specific amount of oil infused into our product line is what our patented process is all about.
Disclaimer: T Spheres Inc. is not liable and will not replace any damages to the T Spheres set if you try to replicate the infusion process or refresh using other essential oil lines.