- Self Care for Dancers
Self Care for Dancers
These videos will provide you with the beginning steps to using T Spheres for slowing down, connecting to breath, and learning how to release soft tissue holdings through self-massage.
The patented, unique properties of the T Spheres massage ball allow for application directly on skin, as well as over clothing. T Spheres were made to be used like a massage therapist’s hands – not only for placing under the body or rolling on (we call this acupressure and rolling massage) – they can also be used for rolling over and pressing into the entire body for soothing massage, myofascial release, deep tissue massage, and trigger point release.
- NEW! Foot Care
- NEW! Application Techniques
- NEW! Opening the Chest and Hips
- Cool Down Progression: Back Release & Facial Massage
- T Spheres Techniques : Hip Routine + Accupressure
- T Spheres Techniques : Hip Routine
- T Spheres Techniques : Lower Leg & Foot
- Creating Awareness of Breath
- Fascia & Pain Management
- Hamstring Release Techniques
- Three Unique Aspects
- Connecting & Grounding Feet + Balance
- Opening The Feet: Slow And Steady
- Lower Back And Pelvic Girdle + Connection To Jaw
- Origin & Insertion Of IT Band + Quadriceps And Plies
- Releasing The Upper Back
Specifically designed for self-care and injury prevention, T Spheres is taking it to a whole other level.
Watch Commercial Teaser
A few T Spheres terms you will learn:
Palm Pressure for chronic tension points
Palm Rolling across a sore muscle or to calm nervous tension
Acupressure placing underneath the body using body weight to apply pressure
Myofascial Twist hold the T Sphere with your fingers and apply pressure adding a twist
Stay tuned for more T Spheres videos and live classes… as we roll into your life to help you stay injury free! Our patented rubber compound is infused with pure essential oil and leaves no oily residue – it’s the go-to dance tool to prevent injury and enhance the longevity of a dancer’s career.